This week was an exception, as only one player was present. Since that player had been separated from the group and wanted to test a theory, we played nonetheless:
- Roderick Clearwater (lvl 3), human rogue, 1004 XP
Roderick triggered the mechanism several more times, ending in different combinations of tunnels leading into or away from the middle point:
- The form where he jumped into Tapio (stumps leading into all four directions, and a curved tunnel leading all the way around the center)
- Tunnels leading north and south through the center.
- Tunnels leading north and west.
- A Tunnel leading east toward a broken door.
He also figured out that he was not lifted when he activated the mechanism, but instead was spun arround very quickly, disorienting him.
He was unable to find Tapio again, despite several tries, and followed the marks Dargoth had left during the game before toward a door behind which he heard furniture being moved.